when you follow someone and they follow back immediately
i’m about 75% sure nobody would even be seriously interested in a comic i wrote anyways, i can barely seem to get attention w/my art in general
sorry im being so negative its just
idk one of those weeks
this keeps happening to me too i try to keep in mind that the idea itself isn’t nearly as important as how you execute it. So just do your damnedest to make your version of that idea the best it can be.
idk thats way too much pressure on me as a person who has literally never finished a comic in their life.
YOU PUT ALL YOUR PASSION AND LOVE INTO THAT AND YOU BLOW THEIR STORY OUT OF THE WATER LOVE YOUR WORK AND DEVELOP IT AND MAKE IT PERFECT AND DESTROY ALL COMPETITION
i’d probably just get no views on it and then get discouraged and drop it forever so its probably better this way.
im not naming names but it’s someone i could literally never compete with. especially since i havent made comics since like, high school.
like forreal what am i supposed to do with this now this is really discouraging because i was so excited that i finally had an idea i could turn into a story and now like
looks like someone with a bigger fanbase is doing p much the same thing.
ur niche has already been filled, come back in another 4 years
the feel when u finally get an idea for a story out of a literal years-long dry spell and then
out of the corner of your eye you see it
someone better than you, with a similar idea, and more traction to actually pull it off
young witch in training [listen]
an eclectic, vaguely creepy mix for young witches traveling far away from home, wandering through dark forests, battling dangerous monsters, and becoming adults. includes music that ranges from whimsical fantasy-esque scores to songs that make you want to strap on your black boots and kick down doors.
01. rörliga bilder - daniel olsen
02. happy birthday (a death in the family) - clint mansell
03. becomes the color - emily wells
04. devil do - holly golightly & the brokeoffs
05. the melody of the specter’s flute - nishiura tomohito
06. to ursula’s cabin - joe hisaishi
07. lose your soul - dead man’s bones
08. black sheep - gin wigmore
09. my boy builds coffins - florence + the machine
10. stina - daniel olsen
11. iris - nishiura tomohito
12. in our talons - bowerbirds
13. one summer’s day - joe hisaishi
14. 1940 (amplive remix) - the submarines
15. the legendary paradise - nishiura tomohito
16. vaggvisa - daniel olsen
17. compass - shim hyun jung
18. on a clear day - joe hisaishi
19. the heroic weather conditions of the universe, part 1: a veiled mist - alexandre desplat
20. les passants - zaz